We believe …….
- God is triune; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, three yet one in essence. (Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; II Corinthians 3:14)
- in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious (substitutionery) death for the remission of our sins, His burial, resurrection, ascension, and His present ministry as High Priest and Advocate for His own at the right hand of God. ( Matthew 1:18-25; I Peter 2:22; I John 1:7; I Corinthians 15:4; Acts 1:9; Hebrews 8:1)
- the Bible is God’s revelation to man, perfect as originally given by Divine authority and inspiration. (Isaiah 40:8; II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:21)
- that man was created in the image of God; that man sinned, and thereby separating himself from God consequently he dies both physically and spiritually – Jesus Christ is the one and only mediator between God and man. (Genesis 1:27; Romans 5:12 -19; I Timothy 2:5)
- that Satan exists; the archenemy of God. Satan’s work is to dissuade mankind from reuniting with God through Jesus Christ. (Job 1:6,7; Ephesians 6:11,16; Revelation 12:7-9)
- that the dead will be resurrected; the saved to everlasting life, the lostn to everlasting unrest. (John 5:28,29; I Corinthians 15:12-22; II Thessalonians. 1:7-9)
- that the Lord Jesus Christ will return imminently and in person for His Church. (John 14:3; I Corinthians 15:51,52; I Thessalonians 4:14-17)
- that all Christians are members of the Church. We freely receive all who choose to glorify God and those who seek after teaching in sound biblical doctrines. (Romans 15:7; I Corinthians 12:12,13; Colossians 1:18)
Apostle Paul writing to Timothy in 65 A.D.
“I exhort therefore, that first of all supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men: For kings, and for all that are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour, Who will have all men to be saved and to come into the knowledge of thetruth; For there is one God and one Mediator between God and man – the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all to be testified in due time.” I Timothy 2:1 – 6.